Job ID: 200052712
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Recruitment agency PMP Recruitment is looking for a motivated full time Sortation Operative for Amazon. Your role is key in enabling fast, every day deliveries for customers, join the teams now.Pay
£11.10 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.10 (£1.00 Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.Contract type:
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by PMP Recruitment to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
PMP Recruitment offers Temporary/Flex Colleague Contract of Employment.Shifts available:
Fixed shift patterns. Shift availability may vary.Location:
Amazon Logistics (DPE1) Unit 1, Southgate Way, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YG, United Kingdom
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button or email email@example.com and we will contact you back.Why work for Amazon?
The responsibilities of a Sortation Operative:
- Join one of the world's best employers !
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it's like to be a Sortation Operative in a Delivery Station
- Unloading, lifting and relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
- Scanning, sorting and diverting packages containing the full range of Amazon's products.
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Standing and walking in a variety of temperature zones
- Lifting, bending and reaching goods
No formal qualifications required